A series of videos were provided to us by another company but the videos and products within had the original branding. We were not able to shoot our own videos as we did not have the products available and we did not have time to wait for them. The project was made more challenging because the footage we were provided with was export H.264 quality, not the original out of camera quality.
I worked through all the videos using After Effects and Mocha to first remove the branding from the products then replace it with appropriate new branding.
This was achieved through a combination of rotoscoping and track masking areas out to remove the branding. Then I tracked the footage using Mocha to replace the original branding with appropriate new branding.
Doing this we were able to launch the products in the UK with videos to accompany them.